[ROKKO FOREST HIKING & ARIMA HOTSPRING]
- Beautiful Forest Hiking (you can enjoy colared foliage on Nov, Dec)
- Dynamic Route with “Rock garden”. You’ll over cross Rokko mountain range to opposite site via highest point.
- Oldest scenic Hot spring of Arima. You can refresh at hidden gem of this area after hiking
- Japanese style Lunch box in Hiking
- We can cheer with 1 drink and 1 snack at the open bar after hotspring.
－ What You Can Expect －
You begin from south part of Rokko Mt and start climbing to the north with setonai-sea in backside, and then passing by highest point, walk down to the other part of the mountain, where scenic Hotspring town of Arima is located. If weather is clear you will see panorama view of Osaka town and sea from the top.
Approaching Arima by your own foot makes you touched for sure. Many of Japanese hike loving people and guests are so impressed with this route actually, who went Arima by bus or train before.
Rokko Mt is very huge with many local trekking course without any English sign, though Local Guide
well know about this mountain area and how to enjoy it.
Arima hotspring is one of the three oldest hotspring in Japan, which already exist at 631 known as the emperor stayed for 3 months on that time. its scenic atmosphere is very attractive and its spring quality is very special.
This course is medium level with 5-6 hours hiking include some rocky part. Total is 12km, Highest point is 934m. Participant are required to be physically strong enough or experienced trekker.